Thursday, August 9, 2012

Girls with glasses DO ROCK!

So, I'm sitting here in Starbucks enjoying some peace with my iced chai latte, digging how well they go together. I'm about to snap a picture of my drink when I catch a view of my 2012 specs. I realized then that I've never discussed them and my love for them. Never much into the trending "nerdy" look I immediately decided they werent for me. Then I tried them on anyway because I am officially and secretly a self-proclaimed eyewear model. I LOVE going to my eye doctor's office just to see whats new. I could really take home a new pair every week were it not for that pesky thing called vision insurance.

But I digress... My new favorite brand of glasses is Lafont! They are prominently carried at my favorite eyewear house- Columbus Eyeworks (exceptional staff and my fave- Dr. Koch). It's like they were all made just for me. I wear every pair until the hinges fall off! I'm like that guy in the contact lens commercial, crying "My brand!" every time I see them on display. Hopefully I'm not alone in that or in my random stops at mall vision stores. Anyway, if you're a glasses fanatic like me- check them out, comment and let me know if you have a favorite brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment