Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hey-O!

Well, again I've let tons of time pass by with no post. There was a rhyme and reason this time though. Well... several reasons. My son had to have surgery due to an athletic injury and his recovery wasn't fun. He was not happy about it as it derailed any plans to play basketball. We felt it better that he deal with it now versus when he is 40. He'll thank us later.

In the meantime, I haven't been writing as much and only getting out randomly. Working to improve that. I HAVE been trying new hair products and such so I'll post on that later. And I've written a couple of poems to share with you. Oh! And there is music! So much... So, stay tuned. I'll be back soon. Like tomorrow. Hope you are enjoying the improving blogsite. I added tabs for quick access to my thoughts on various subjects. Other changes are coming down the pipeline as well. Welcome back. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment