Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm a Winner!

Good morning!

I opened my email a couple of days ago and saw what I thought was another reminder to update my Kim Coles Grow Out Challenge blog. You already know I work hard to keep up with this one! As the message went on, I learned they had some very exciting news for me. My Kim Coles blog was selected as the grand prize winner!  I kept reading because of course I joined in February and had no recollection that there were prizes associated and if so- I'm thinking products. But this was bigger- I'm being flown to LA to attend the wrap-up party with Curly Nikki and Kim Coles! Can you say stoked? Surprised? Excited? Nervous? Yes! I experience all of those emotions. I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it and I'm already packing! You already know I'm taking my glasses and my camera! ;)

Well, there's a lot of scrambling going on as I prepare but I'm excited and thinking about extending my stay by a day. We'll see. In the meantime, what to wear and what to do with this hair??!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! Yay...have a ball and I can't wait to read all about your trip.. Look how God is.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair. I am new to the natural look and boy its hard. But I WILL hang in there. Reading your blogs help.

    Thanks,
    Ms. Louisiana

    ReplyDelete