Saturday, July 13, 2013

Absence makes the heart grow fonder... Right?

I think the answer is... sometimes! So... ya girl has been busy with EVERYTHING. Life happens to me every few months and I get off track from my writing and many other things. My absence has been mostly work related but fortunately I had a great 2 weeks away from the place and got not all-- but a good portion of my mojo back!

I took a week long vacation to Assateague State Park in Maryland where wild horses run free. While there and enjoying the view, my thoughts ran free also! I thought a lot about life, my future and where I was going with this blog. I really wanted to write from the beach but I was distracted by the state of it. I determined that I mostly like discussing the most recent topics... Hair, music and other not so heavy topics. I realized though that I've kind of lost my passion for glasses. I still like them, but my focus isn't there. I really want to start sharing my poetry. So- I changed the name of the blog. Im pretty authentic... even here but I want be even more open. The name now reflects the moniker I use in my social media life (twitter, Instagram, Pinterest). So when you see that- know its me!

Anyway, expect to see some of the same and also some new! Happy second half of the year!



No comments:

Post a Comment